Friday 15 October 2010

Peoples Vienna: Patrick




Name: Patrick

Age: 18


Occupation: Student of Architecture and Art History


Why Vienna?  


To study, but I was also born in Vienna.

In which district do you live?:

18th district

Favourite place in Vienna?
 


There are several: Naschmarkt, Türkenschantzpark, cafe le bol, the Donaukanal and the Museums Quartier.

Favourite place to shop?


  
I love to shop in Berlin, NYC and london (I hope this does not sound conceited). But when I go out shopping in Vienna I prefer Zara, h&m, Park, gil, humana, Dominici, american ap. and wood wood.

Favourite place to party? 

I like to celebrate at club Pratersauna and fluc.

Your play list at the moment:


 My number one is charlotte gainsbourg - can not wait to heaven!!

What would complete Vienna for you?


 A topman and COS store, 24 / 7 open supermarkets, whole foods and better-dressed people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment