Tuesday 26 October 2010

Peoples Vienna: Anna


Name: Anna

Age: 30

Occupation: Violin maker


Why Vienna?:


It was only for the job, but now I really love Vienna!

In which district do you live?:

1st district
 

Favourite place in Vienna?:

There are many: The Konzerthaus (especially the Mozart Hall), the Franziskanerplatz, the MAK, the Volksgarten, the square in front of the Otto Wagner church, the Museums Quartier in the summertime, the square in front of the Jesuiten church in the first district and just around the corner the derelict building in the Sonnenfelsgasse. 

Favourite place to shop?:


I prefer the shops on the Währinger Strasse and the Neubaugasse and sometimes the small, but to expensive, boutiques in the 1st district. And one of my favourite shops is the WOKA in the Weihburggasse.

Favourite place to party?:


I am not a party-girl, but I really like the Bonbonniere Bar.


Your play list at the moment?:

Let's say all classical music, I dont wanna bore anyone ;-)


What would complete Vienna for you?:


Not 27% FPÖ in the government, longer opening times of shops and a little bit more nature in the inner districts.




No comments:

Post a Comment