Friday 15 October 2010

Peoples Vienna: Eva



Name: Eva

Age: 24


Occupation: Marketing / Sales Office


Why Vienna?:

I grew up in Portugal, but because my mother is austrian, we moved here when I was 9 years old.

Favourite place in Vienna?:


The rose sector in the Volksgarten, the Naschmarkt, Museums Quartier area and Schönbrunn for a romantic date.


Favourite place to shop?:


When I go shopping in Vienna I love to go to the Mariahilfer-shopping-mile. You can find almost everything there.


Favourite place to party?:


When I go clubbing it's mostly Pratersauna and Volksgarten Disco.


Your play list at the moment?:


Hurts - Wonderful life
Kings of Leon - Reverly 
Usher - OMG
florence & the machine - you've got the love 
Travis McCoy - Billionaire


What would complete Vienna for you?:


I wish it would be more friendly and open to new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment