Wednesday 6 October 2010

Peoples Vienna: Aleksandar



Name: Aleksandar
Age: 21
Occupation: Technical Illustrator

 

Why vienna?:

I'm originally from Salzburg and I wanted to go to a bigger city and far away from my parents.Vienna was just the first step, but now this city is one of the most beautiful cities for me.


Favourite place in Vienna?:


The inner-districts are all very nice! I like the atmosphere with the large houses and all the old places. And all the nature, if you drive a little bit outside Vienna. Otherwise, I choose two places: 

St. Stephan's Square and the Maria Hilfer Street. There is just always something going on. These two places are never without people!

Favourite place to shop?:


I prefer to buy in the cheap, small, Asian textil shops. There, you can always get individual items. And I will be always in love with h&m and American Apparel.


Favourite place to party?:


I like alle the dark basement clubs, with many people and good electro music. Then I feel totally cut off from the rest of the world! So I prefer club
loft, Badeschiff and club U
.


Your playlist at the moment?:


Katy Perry - Teenage Dream 

Robyn - None of Dem 
Crystal Castles - Violent Dreams 
Amy Macdonald - Spark 
Frittenbude - Bilder mit Katze


What would complete Vienna for you?:


The city would be perfect without all of these beggars, it makes you feel kind of guilty. Otherwise: "Vienna stay as you are '.

No comments:

Post a Comment