Thursday 28 October 2010

Peoples Vienna: Natalya


Name: Natalya

Age: 27


Occupation: Musical Actress


Why Vienna?:



Because I've got a job at the Raimund Theater for the Ich war noch niemals in New York Musical!

In which district you live?: 


2cd district

Favourite place in Vienna?:


I love many places in Vienna: The whole 1 district, the Museums Quartier, the Praterallee and and and ...

Favourite place to shop?:


I like very much the shop Nr5 in the Neubaugasse and the Don Gil store in the 1st District.

Favourite place to party?:


In Vienna, I mostly prefer private parties, but the Moulin Rouge is not bad. And I love the Bonbonniere Bar because its like entering another world!

Your play list at the moment?:


There are too many artists I like, but most: Charlie Winston, Air, Lady Gaga, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Pink and Sade.

What would complete Vienna for you?:


I only miss my boyfriend, who is unfortunately living in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment