Friday 3 December 2010

Peoples Vienna: George


Name: George
 

Age: 23

Occupation: student of fashion design & photography


Why Vienna?: 


Because it happened to be a good compromise between the quality of the university, cost of living and distance to my home town in Romania. But it's definitely not the last fronteer.

In which district you live?:


7th district


Favourite place in Vienna?:

The Schleifmühlgasse or Gumpendorferstraße. The latter one is not only home to some of my favorite bars but also to some of my dearest friends.

Favourite place to shop?:


Unfortunately, I barely ever manage to go shopping out of time and/or budgetary reasons, but when I do, I either go for vintage (you gotta check out volkshilfe!) or for some quick necessities at h&m on the mariahilferstraße (hate the street but the shops are all so close). komolka and müller---textile stores---unluckily have to be on my shopping list as well since I am a fabric fanatic and sometimes sew random stuff for myself and not only for the university, if time allows.

Favourite place to party?:


Whatever happens, I always try to be at zirkus maximus & rhinoplasty, but my favorite club has to be morisson... love working out on the stripper's pole while my favorite dj, max, rocks the turntables. And the tingletangles clubbings are also literally music in my ears.


Your favourite play list at the moment?: 


Rachmaninoff – prélude opus 23 N°5. lugansky

Pergolesi – stabat mater for soprano, alto, strings & organ: N°2, cuius animam
Gonjasufi - i've given
Clara Schumann - toccatina op. 6 N°1
Chopin - polonaise in f sharp minor, op. 44. katin

What would complete Vienna, for you?:


More sunshine and kindness can't hurt anyone. And free hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment