Friday 12 November 2010

Peoples Vienna: Roman



Name: Roman
Age: 23
Occupation: College of Fashion Design student


Why Vienna?: 


After some years in Germany, I wanted to come back home. And because I have to live in a big city, there was only Vienna left.

In which district you live?:


10th district.
 
 
 

Favourite place in Vienna?:  

I really love the whole city!

Favourite place to shop?:


Because of my student-budget unfortunately, most uncreative like H&M. But when H & M, only the shop on the Graben (H&M trend!) And I love Vitage-stores and flea markets.


Favourite place to party?:



Meat Market, Rhinoplasty and Pratersauna.

Your playlist at the moment?:

 
Pass This On - The Knife
 

Waiting for the End - Likin Park 
Lost Highway - Aaron 
Castro Dies - Jamie T 
I Will not Be Left - Tegan and Sara 
Flume - Bon Iver


What would complete Vienna for you?:


More well-dressed people, especially the men. Vienna is unfortunately not a fashion city! And of course a better party culture would be desirable, with less  superficial people.

No comments:

Post a Comment