Wednesday 24 November 2010

Peoples Vienna: Klaus


Name: Klaus

Age: 32


Occupation: editor, operator, connector & networker


Why Vienna?:


Because I love Vienna by birth.

In which district you live?:


12th district

Favourite place in Vienna?:


There is no particular favourite place for me. Because there are always new places to discover and I'm open-minded. But I really love to walk through the inner-city, drinking my coffee to go and watch the people arround.
 

Favourite place to shop?:

Actually I hate going shopping, so I prefer to buy clothes online or during my stay abroad - it's more relaxed.
 

Favourite place to party?:

DRAMA clubbing! Heaven Vienna, HOMO, Meat Market, queer:beat, Why Not? Clubdiscothek, ... but most of the time private homeparties with my friends.
 

Favourite play list at the moment?:

Don't know? changes weekly, daily, hourly...

What would complete Vienna for you?:


True tolerance. More opend-minded friendly people & wind of change AND more clothes for men!! Or am I the only one, observing, that in stores men's wear is getting less and less? 

No comments:

Post a Comment