Thursday 4 November 2010

Peoples Vienna: Beri



Name: Beri

Age: 25


Occupation: study of contextual painting and photography


Why Vienna?:



Happened to be born here.

Favourite place in Vienna?:



There are so many and somehow not... I do not know?

Favourite place to shop?:

  
I do not like shopping in Vienna. The shops are all very uninspiring. But if I have to, I prefer the Mariahilferstrasse because its the most practical shopping street (even if also the most annoying).

Favourite place to party?: 



I am not looking for the location, I am looking for the great parties so I love to follow my best friends, they always know.

Your play list at the moment?: 


I have no possibility to listen to my music on the laptop at the moment, so actually I am listening the radio: in the morning cool fm4 and in the night oldie radio arabella.

What would complete Vienna for you?: 


I think Vienna is really okay, but the people could get a little bit more tolerant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment