Saturday 20 November 2010

Peoples Vienna: Carina



Name: Carina

Age: 20


Occupation: Germanic and French studies



Why Vienna?:

I was born here and love the thought of going through the same streets my grand-grand-grandmother did it over 100 years ago as well. But sooner or later I will be hopefully living in Paris.
 

In which district you live?:  

In the 9th district


Favourite place in Vienna?:

Naschmarkt, alte Donau and the Lichtenstein park.


Favourite place to shop?:

The area around Neubaugasse and the Kärntnerstrasse in the first district, but I prefer second hand fashion, so you will mostly find me on flea markets. 


Favourite place to party?:

Cabaret Fledermaus, Badeschiff, Flexx, Fluc, Pratersauna, Schikaneder.


Favourite play list at the moment?:

Max Raabe - Ja und Nein 
beirut - nantes 
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust 
the knife - pass this on 
the kinks - set me free 


What would complete Vienna, for you?:

Vienna should more maintain the old architecture and protect it better! Especially in the districts who are all about beeing hip, trendy and the new place to be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment